TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO is a successful rapidly expanding premium fashion business and is growing its finance team to meet future growth targets. We are now looking for an ambitious energetic AR Accounts Assistant to support us in building a best-in-class finance function. In this exciting newly created role, you’ll fully own and be responsible for the AR function, working mainly with the growing Wholesale team here at Rixo, and also support the Senior Management Accountant in preparing accurate financials and the delivery of month end. You will report into our Senior Management Accountant and work from our headquarters in West London.
For this role, you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a finance function and had significant experience in AR, with a good knowledge of the processes required to make a best in class function.
What you’ll do:
Manage AR processes including:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable process, ensuring all invoices, credit notes and receipts are processed and fully allocated on a timely basis.
- Responsible for reviewing the Aged Debtors, ensuring that ageing is fully reconciled, payment terms are regularly checked, and erroneous balances are resolved.
- Manage the Accounts Inbox ensuring all queries are resolved and issues are escalated appropriately.
- Manage Credit Control ensuring debt position is optimised.
Manage customer credit limits and regular credit checking.
- Support the Senior Management Accountant in developing controls, processes & reporting
- Drive cost control best practices and ethos to the wider business
- Seek systems and process automation efficiencies that provide cost effective solutions, optimising the use of our Netsuite system
- Plan, prioritise and deliver work in a way that meets or exceeds business requirements
Who you are:
- You have substantial experience working in an AR function preferably in a retail or FMCG / B2B company
- You’ll be recognised as a “Team Player”
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You are flexible & proactive, able to drive improvements through to completion
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a continuous improvement mindset
- You are able to work under pressure and are deadline driven
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to build and manage relationships
You’ll have a passion for retail / fashion, and a desire to work in a fast moving growth environment.
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience with Netsuite
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world - from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possibility to progress as the business rapidly grows
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.