TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
Location- Central London
Hours- Full Time
Salary- Competitive Base + Commission and Benefits
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage.
Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
United, #humansofrixo stand together.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
The E-commerce Coordinator is responsible for optimising the site and managing the end-to-end customer journey to drive site conversion.
Trading and Performance
- Continuous daily optimisation of the website, including merchandising, navigation, categorisation, search results, cross-sell, landing pages etc. in line with customer behaviour and trade opportunities
- Reviewing onsite search to identify trends and feedback actionable insight to the wider team
- Upload product imagery, descriptions, details and size guides onto our back-end site ensuring information feeds though the system integration into the front-end site correctly
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure that all product content is delivered on time and accurately reflects both the product and the brand’s vision
- Deliver the optimisation roadmap to improve site conversion - running tests and reporting on results as well as identifying new opportunities
- Coordinate website development projects as the main agency contact including end-to-end testing and performance reporting
- Align the website with the seasonal trade and marketing calendar
- Work closely with Customer Care interpreting feedback from customers to improve end to end on site CX
- Manage on-site end-to-end customer journey via daily website checks to maintain high standards across the site - escalating any issues to relevant teams and resolving all issues in timely manner
- Regular sweeps of all content pages to ensure relevant (info and visually) and performing as expected
Systems and Reporting
- Main point of contact for all e-commerce partners / agencies – holding regular meetings to review performance and drive roadmap for improvements
- Coordinate weekly Trade report for e-commerce channel and follow all subsequent weekly actions
- Monthly, seasonal, campaign and project reporting as required to review performance against objectives
- Monthly lessons learnt and follow-up agenda for improvements
- Competitor / innovator monitoring and suggested roadmap for activity
- Industry news and trend monitoring and suggested roadmap for activity
Qualifications / Experience
- 2 years of experience in a similar e-commerce role within the retail sector (fashion experience is ideal but not essential)
- Previous experience using Shopify and Net Suite is beneficial
- Confident using Excel, Google Analytics and reporting tools
- 40% staff discount after passing your probationary for the first year and 60% after your first year.
- 3 free pieces of RIXO per year - Birthday, Christmas and pass your probationary and employment anniversary every year after
- 2 exciting head office team days out per year (Summer and Christmas)
- Pre orders of new stock both RIXO exclusive and RIXO Wholesale Exclusives.
- First access to sample sales
- New central London office with various facilities including showers and a large outside courtyard