TO APPLY: Please email your CV and a few sentences about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage. The brand’s philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all their wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, RIXO create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, shape, nationality or time of day.
Our mission? To inspire & empower a global community of #HUMANSOFRIXO to be the best version of themselves & dress happy!
Our values guide everything we do. As a team we are savvy, real, humble, curious and always positive.
RIXO IS LOOKING FOR AN E-COMMERCE INTERN
This is a pivotal role on our E-Commerce Team where you’ll be working alongside our Head of E-Commerce, E-Commerce and Communications Executive and Customer Care team to consistently improve our website and ensure we’re best in class.
This is an unpaid, full-time, remote position and we’re looking for someone who’s able to join us as soon as possible and remain for a minimum of two months. Should government restrictions ease, this role will be based out of our West London office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assist the larger team with user acceptance testing for ongoing development projects, reporting any and all issues to the team, liaising with our development team or external support as needed.
- Performing daily website checks.
- Ensuring our on-site UGC is up to date by managing the tagging and uploading process.
- Working on our internal search feature to ensure products are easily discoverable.
- Assisting the uploading of new or updating of existing products, including adding size guides and suggested wear-withs, and ensuring these are properly merchandised in the right areas of the site.
- Updating hero images on site in line with stock and sales.
- Occasionally assisting our Customer Care team during particularly busy periods.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and English language proficiency
- Excel skills are a big plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- You’re positive, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Previous e-commerce experience a plus, but not required