RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage.
Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
United, #humansofrixo stand together.
RIXO is looking for an experienced Head of Merchandising with extensive Merchandise Planning experience and be ready to lead the merchandise function at RIXO during our exciting company growth. Having operated at a similar level in a related business (preferably multi-channel and multi-market), you’ll play a key role in growing our business further. You’ll be highly analytical, have fantastic leadership and management skills and be an excellent communicator. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, credible, experienced and dynamic individual to join a fast-growing business where the sky’s the limit! This role has the potential to be a career-defining opportunity as part of our senior management who thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate for this role will be dynamic, agile, have demonstrated success and confidence in driving sales opportunities through optimizing inventory availability and control. You will work in conjunction with the rest of the business, to trade global pot of stock across stores, e-com and to explore wholesale opportunities.
Key Accountabilities will be
• Your KPI’s accountabilities Category Net Turnover, Intake Margin, Achieved Margin, Open to Buy, Sell through, Option control and terminal stock holding.
• Coordinate key planning activities across the merchandising department and ensure that key KPI’s are aligned with the financial strategy of the company.
• Oversee the bi-monthly reforecasting process with buying and preparing updates to the founders in conjunction with finance.
• Support logistics function with comprehensive volume models to enable the business to better plan for opportunities while supporting reducing operating costs.
• Be responsible to help continuously develop new insight or aid strategy working with key functions such as buying and business insights.
• Ensure the management and product ranging of new store openings and closures.
• Manage the seasonal process of old stock recall and looking at exit opportunities
• Oversee the management of endless aisle/one pot of stock trading priorities and stock management for rapidly growing omnichannel business
• Work with the design and buying team to ensure the quality of data is accurate to ensure planning/trading is managed accurately ensuring you have full visibility of stock and delivery dates.
• Accountable for stock across all channels ensuring stock is in the most agile place.
• Proactively highlight risks and opportunities and provide both support and challenge to business stakeholders in relation to the key KPI’s.
• Manage/oversea OTB documents to maintain ATS and OTB for all channels.
• Use left to sell and WSSI to optimize availability and forward cover at channel and department level.
• Review/trade bottom up and top down, to ensure you are uncovering all bases
• Drive Weekly & Seasonal Reporting & Analysis along side buying and business insights
• Business owner of OTC (order to cash) part of NETSUITE to manage WS inventory, continuing to enhance and improve the planning process
• Develop an excellent working knowledge of current stock management system.
Manages Self and Others
• Supports and shares best practice and knowledge with the rest of the merchandising team.
• Manages whole merchandising team and takes roles of biggest supporter of career/personal development.
• Seeks opportunities and initiates own development.
• Dealing with daily enquires from all internal and external areas of the business.
• Key point of contact for the ad-hoc questions that arise in an entrepreneurial environment