TO APPLY: Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage. The brand’s philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all their wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, RIXO create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, shape, nationality or time of day.
Our Mission? To inspire & empower a Global Community of #HUMANSOFRIXO to be the Best Version of Themselves & Dress Happy!
Our Values guide everything we do. As a team we are Savvy, Real, Humble, Curious and always Positive.
RIXO are looking for a Marketing Director
We are now at a pivotal point in our direct-to-consumer journey and are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to think outside the box for our next growth phase. You will help shape the future of RIXO by working with our Co-Founders to deliver a global DTC strategy, leading the team of E-commerce and Digital Marketing professionals as we broaden our customer base, launch new product categories and execute our brand vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating the tools to understand, inspire & retain our customer
- Owning all DTC business across all channels and global markets (inc. Ecommerce and our Retail stores)
- Defining the customer journey for ecommerce and developing digital marketing plans to deliver against these
- Setting the customer acquisition strategy across all digital channels
- Lead the digital content strategy, communicating RIXO as a global brand
- Work with our design teams to create product launch strategies for new categories, targeting the right customer from the community and positioning RIXO as a lifestyle brand
- Build on existing channel strategies by partnering with our Retail and Wholesale teams to ensure a seamless customer experience, achieving the right balance of wholesale vs. direct customers as we grow our community
- Creation and leadership of a new DTC team
- Responsibility for the entire ecommerce site, including tech development and seamless CX platform
- Oversee development of all digital marketing (paid and organic social, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, influencer strategy and promos)
- Harness the power of our customer base by building out our CRM and creating loyal, dedicated communities through effective categorisation
- Driving customer retention through loyalty programs, referral schemes and unique offerings to delight the RIXO woman.
- Reviewing all DTC performance, reporting performance regularly against KPI’s and updating leadership team.
- Deepening business knowledge of customer behaviour and preferences (supporting with focus groups and having collection of customer data as a core Pillar of the marketing strategy)
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience leading the DTC strategy for a global luxury brand
- A self-starter who is used to a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- A natural leader excited by the opportunity to build a world-class team (almost!) from scratch
- Someone empathetic, able to get into the mindset of our customer
- Someone cool-headed and analytical, using data to underpin their strategies
- Previously implemented a customer retention/loyalty program
- Someone we can trust to get their hands dirty, who doesn’t need strict processes to get the job done
- Omni-channel retail experience would also be a plus