TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO is growing its in-house team, and we are now looking for a super organised and detail oriented individual to support our in house creative team. On this role you’ll help to organise and assist the production of creative assets over all platforms. Concentrating on e-commerce, advertising and photoshoots. This role provides a fantastic early career opportunity to grow and learn with exposure to a broad scope of creative disciplines. You will report into our creative team and work from our headquarters in West London.The ideal candidate for this role has excellent communication skills, is an impressive administrative persona and ready to roll up their sleeves and contribute in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
What you’ll do:Assist and organise all content from photoshoots to social media campaigns, POS, website graphics and general visual content.
- Create presentations after attending to briefings.
- Update and keep track of the department administrations (Excell, Google docs)
- Work closely with the other teams to respond to asset briefs, ensuring timely production of on-brand content.
- Assistance before and during photoshoots and castings.
- Daily contact with model and influencer agencies
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic organisational ninja with a passion for fashion.
- Comfortable around studio equipment.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- You have an understanding of the breadth of assets required for both online and offline.
- You are comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships across the brand.