TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO is looking for an NEW Assistant Merchandiser! to support the RIXO Merch team and join in the RIXO family
Our ideal person will greet every challenge with enthusiasm, share a natural ability to juggle multiple projects, be the calm amongst the storm and be very proactive: you’ll often already have anticipated the task in hand and be on top of it before you’ve been asked.
Please see the job spec below:
• Provides support to the Merchandiser in preparation for all meetings such as Monday Trade and Quantity sign off
• Works with Merchandiser to plan seasonal buy, while considering WS feedback and trading factors
• Responsible in liaising with Buying to co-ordinate repeat orders and online/Wholesale specials
• Periodically reviews sizing & feeds back opportunities to Merchandiser
Managing Supply Chain & Launch Calendar
• Works with buying team and suppliers to manage information for range plans in line with key GTM dates
• Has full visibility of stock and delivery dates; highlighting any possible delays for key launch dates to Merchandiser
• Leads weekly Production meeting to review delivery dates & critical path; concisely updating relevant teams on any changes, cancellations or additional information needed to be shared
• Works with suppliers to ensure optimum stock levels and availability on best sellers throughout the season in line with demand
• Confidently identifies opportunities and risks and proposes solutions
• Supports Merchandiser with stock channel management
• Reviews performance at SKU and top line level across all channels
• Supports on weekly, monthly & seasonal reporting as well as adhoc analysis
• Reviews store allocations & owns the system generated allocation parameters
• Ensures house keeping is maintained throughout system
Wholesale Order Management
• Manages shipments direct from the factory to customers
• Oversees RTV process, supporting MAA where needed
• Owner of weekly reporting on Wholesale dispatch vs target
Manages Self and Others
• Seeks opportunities and initiates own development
• Deals with daily enquiries from all internal and external areas of the business
• Trains and guides MAA through daily tasks, ensuring deadlines are met and workload is prioritised accordingly
Delivery of Results
• Understands and achieves channel & team KPI’s
• Appropriately challenges ways of working in order to improve effectiveness and maximise results
• Builds a strong relationship with the whole RIXO team; key relationships across Merchandising, Buying, Wholesale, Warehouse, Store & Production teams.
• Develops and maintains positive cross functional and external relationships.
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world - from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possibility to progress as the business rapidly grows
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.