TO APPLY: Please email your CV and a few sentences about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage. The brand’s philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all their wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, RIXO create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, shape, nationality or time of day.
Our mission? To inspire & empower a global community of #HUMANSOFRIXO to be the best version of themselves & dress happy!
Our values guide everything we do. As a team we are savvy, real, humble, curious and always positive.
RIXO IS LOOKING FOR A PRESS ASSISTANT
As Public Relations Assistant you will work in conjunction with the PR Manager to provide public relation services to the company. You will be responsible for the brands positioning within the global fashion market. The candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in the industry at a similar level.
- Planning strategies around the collection launch timetable
- Managing the internal gifting program, working directly with influencers on a personal level
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the press, globally
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with editors and stylists
- Organising events such as press days
- Pitching product to a global database
- Managing and updating the press departments global data base
- Analysing media coverage and creating reports
- Monitoring the media landscape and competitor news
- Must be passionate about the brand and have a positive attitude
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work well with others as part of a team
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet computer applications (Excel/Microsoft Word skills required)
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com