RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage.
Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
United, #humansofrixo stand together.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining and expanding the Rixo wholesale distribution
- Network engagement - encouraging new business, increasing awareness of the brand and growing online and in-store presence.
- Creating a global distribution strategy, identifying key markets and new target stockists.
- Prospecting and selection of outlets and new territories
- Responsible for budget, forecast and follow-ups with partners.
- Responsible for reaching sales targets on the market and presenting new business development strategies for new expansion opportunities
- Research and assistance for special projects / new business development as required, e.g. sales events, trunk shows, own store and e-commerce.
- Responsible for customer negotiation agreements.
- Create and maintain good relationships with partners.
- Make sure everything is set for Showrooms, including managing the budget, coordinating of sales materials, samples, fit-models and catering, etc.
- Manage all pre-selling and post-selling sales activities, including processing order confirmations
- Keeping track of delivery timelines and resolving issues related to shipment discrepancies. Communicating deliveries to the vendors.
- Weekly review and reporting of sales performance, sell through and stock situation within the markets.
- Preparing season reports analysing prices, territories, distribution channels, collection range
- Regular meetings with the PR & Marketing team to increase brand awareness & support stores sell thrus
- Other related duties as required from time to time
- It is ideal for the applicant to have had at least 3-4 years experience in the industry
- Highly Proficient with I.T Software such as Word and Excel
- Proficient with Social Media analytics, Google analytics and other analytical tools
- This is a broad role and the successful candidate will be very hands on, and work well within a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable personality
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with occasional self-management.
- High accuracy attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills and the initiative to resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- An existing network within the market
- Strong ability to negotiate and build strategic plans as well as implement new business opportunities
Strong understanding of the contemporary designer and luxury market environment