HOW TO RETURN
We hope every RIXO purchase satisfies and delights but are pleased to accept valid returns via our simple process.
Preparing Your Return
- Please return items in the original packaging or opaque, sealable, and waterproof packaging.
- Enter your details into our Returns Portal. You will need your order number (a six-digit number you can find on your order confirmation email), the email address used to place the order and either the last four digits of your mobile number, or your postcode to log in (international customers do not require a postcode).
- Select the items and reason for return from the drop-down menu.
- Print your label, attach it to the packaging and return it to us.
- You'll get an email once we receive your returned item, but please allow up to 10 working days from receipt of this email to allow our warehouse to process your refund.
- Returns via the portal are fully tracked so you can check the status here.
- If you need to return another item from the same order at a later date, then please follow the above steps again.
We are here to help, so please contact our Customer Care team if you require any assistance.
UK mainland returns are FREE via DPD and Collect+. We also accept online returns in our RIXO stores.
UK DPD Returns
Please visit our Returns Portal to create and print your mailing label.
UK Collect+ Returns
To return items without printing a label, please visit our Returns Portal and select the Collect+ option. All the details we need to process your return are included in the QR code that’s auto generated and sent to you via e-mail. Simply take your code and return to your nearest Collect+ store. Your receipt will include a tracking reference that lets you monitor your return’s progress.
Our returns window is 21 days, including the time your package takes to reach us. We recommend making your return within 14 days to ensure the fastest possible processing time.
Return to store
You’re more than welcome to return online purchases at one of our stores.
NORTHERN IRELAND AND CHANNEL ISLANDS RETURNS
Northern Ireland and Channel Island returns are FREE via DHL. Please visit our Returns Portal to create and print your mailing label.
Returns to the EU, USA, and beyond are charged (see below). Please visit our Returns Portal to create your DHL label.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Our returns window is 21 days for rixo.co.uk orders and 14 days for in-store purchases. Returns beyond these periods are only accepted in exceptional circumstances, please contact Customer Care for details. All returns must be unworn and in their original condition with tags attached. Returns of the following items are not accepted:
- Gift cards
- Keep boxes
- Swimwear (if the hygiene seal or tickets are missing or torn)
- Earrings and face coverings
We do not issue refunds or exchanges for items that have clear signs of wear, have been returned outside the returns period, or are without their original tags. We are also not able to issue refunds or exchanges for any items that have been purchased in our sample sales. We will notify you if this is the case, and ask that you arrange delivery of your order back to your address at your own cost. We are not liable for these items while they are stored at our warehouse.
Rest of world: £25
For all international customers who have opted for a prepaid label with DHL, we will deduct the amount below from your return to cover the cost of the return.
We currently do not offer returns for credit or an exchange.
Please contact our Customer Care team with details and photographs of the product fault.
WHAT COURIERS DO YOU USE FOR RETURNS?
Northern Ireland: DHL
International (EU, USA, ROW): DHL